Thursday, December 3

Romance.

So..mes amours,there's this guy.

Haha,isn't that how it always starts?
Yo see,I'm not the kind of girl that gets caught-up-itchy-kitchy-goo-goo-ga-ga over a guy. I'd only do that for myself.

Hahahaha....


Eitherway,We're going on a date...sort of.
We're going to taco bell.



...

It's not his fault! I suggested it. I certainly wasn't about to take him home,I mean who knows what that'll lead to...

Then afterwards,I'm going to hit up a J with him.
I haven't hit a J in 2 years. I guess he's that special.
I mean he's bringing 2g,I can't let that go to waste. :)

I have work tommorow too,so I don't know how I'll lie to my mummie either. :/

Eitherway,I never go for guys younger or shorter than him,but he's cute.
And even though he can be a totall a-hole to certain people,and he's totally unpredictable,and he's a douce...he has certain qualities that make up for them.
:)

I shouldn't really be sharing this with you guys,but you're mes amours...I have to. <3


I've had this amazing song stuck in my head forever. Fan-freakin'-tastic.
Mad trippy though.




Oh,yeah.
Two facts. I promised.

I. I kind of hate certain people,even if they haven't done anything to me. I don't know,don't you get that bad vibe from some people certain times?

II. I'm not exactly...straightedge. If you catch my drift.


Those weren't really good facts about me.
Jeez,I'll never get this fact thing down will I?
Ciao,my loves. :)

P.S. I'll take pictures tommorow or saturday and post them.

3 comments: